PLEASE VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL NEW WEBSITE:
NON-DENOMINATIONAL MINISTER and CEREMONIALIST
Rev. KATRINA WYNNE, M.A.
(541) 547-5123 — landline & voicemail
P.O. Box 956, Yachats, OR 97498-0956
Marriage renewals are quickly becoming a popular and sweet way to memorialize your love and continuing relationship.
Here are some fun ideas:
- For many couples, this ceremony includes having family members as witnesses, such as your children who were only a twinkle in your eye when you first married.
- Your original vows are recited, or new, updated vows can be shared.
- You may choose to exchange new rings to symbolize the renewal of your vows.
- Some couples renew their vows on an annual basis, coinciding with their anniversary, in new exciting locations each time.
- Katrina can create a custom “Marriage Certificate” which describes the renewal and includes room for the signatures of the couple, their optional witness(es), and herself as the officiate.
Sliding scale for this custom ceremony is $100-$300.
Please add time and fuel for locations beyond a 20-minute drive from Yachats.
© 2016-2018 Katrina Wynne, all rights reserved. Nothing herein may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or retransmitted in any media format without express written permission of the author.
Any ad that may appear here is from WordPress and is not endorsed by Katrina Wynne.