PLEASE VISIT MY BEAUTIFUL NEW WEBSITE:
NON-DENOMINATIONAL MINISTER and CEREMONIALIST
Rev. KATRINA WYNNE, M.A.
(541) 547-5123 — landline & voicemail
P.O. Box 956, Yachats, OR 97498-0956
Elopements are very popular these days. If you are looking for an intimate ceremony with family and/or friends, an elopement may be the alternative that helps you meet your budget and still create a lovely memory.
Several free or low cost locations are available on the Oregon Coast. Please visit the “Yachats Wedding Locations” page for ideas, or check out locations along the coast at “Beautiful Oregon Coast Wedding Locations.” Feel free to contact me with questions for arranging your special ceremony.
ELOPEMENT CEREMONY OPTIONS:
1) “Custom Elopement”
2) “Elopement Special”
Custom Elopement is a small, intimate ceremony that you design with my help. It has all the unique details of a full wedding, but you choose the size and location of your event to fit your budget. I send you a questionnaire to help describe your vision for your special event. Personal vows, rings exchanges, poems, and other details may be added to this ceremony. Bring as many witness as you like (limited to 10 at Cape Perpetua). If you need witness, I can provide them. The same sliding scale applies: $150-$300 in the Yachats area.
Elopement Special is a very basic ceremony for those on a tight budget, or who prefer a beautiful location over a customized service. It is only $100 for this service! Please read the limitations for this basic service below:
- You choose a free Yachats (within city limits) location. This does not include the Little Log Church, but does cover Cape Perpetua, the 804 trail, the beach, or your motel room. I meet you there and lead you through basic vows and a ring exchange.
- This is not a personalized ceremony, just your names. If you would like to add personal vows, please switch to the Custom Elopement #1.
- You bring two witnesses, and up to two more guests, teens and older. If you have more than four attending or need me to provide witnesses, you qualify for the Custom Elopement #1.
- If you can afford a professional photographer, please select the “Custom Ceremony” choice.
It is my pleasure to help your special day come together beautifully!
© 2007-2018 Katrina Wynne, all rights reserved. Nothing herein may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or retransmitted in any media format without express written permission of the author.
Any ad that may appear here is from WordPress and is not endorsed by Katrina Wynne.