NON-DENOMINATIONAL MINISTER and CEREMONIALIST
Rev. KATRINA WYNNE, M.A.
(541) 547-5123 — landline & voicemail
P.O. Box 956, Yachats, OR
By the request of family and friends I have been offering my services as officiant for wedding, rite-of-passage, memorial and other ceremonies for over 25 years, since 1995.
I listen to your vision for this special event and craft a custom ceremony that incorporates all your desired elements.
It is an honor and a blessing to be a part of your special day. I’m very open-minded and welcome all people and persuasions to attend any ceremony I am conducting. I respect your choice for who attends your ceremony.
I look forward to creating precious memories with you.
WEDDINGS: My Wedding Services include:
– Coordinating with the wedding planner
– Wedding ceremony planning with the couple for a customized ceremony
– Phone and email consultation
– Referrals to ceremony locations, photographers, music, flowers, and other resources.
– Color coordinating my outfit to the ceremony
– Early arrival and support for the couple and their family/friends
– Supervising the signing of the marriage certificate
– Filing the marriage license
– Christian – various denominations honored and represented
– Mixed religious or spiritual orientation
– God / Spirit based
– Love and Friendship based
– Family-oriented (including animals)
– Earth-based & handfasting
– Native American “Blending of Spirits”
– Holiday theme
– Custom ceremony of your choice
– Alternative style
– Suggested sliding scale fee, typically $150 – $300 for my services.
– $75 Elopement Special – no frills, follow this link for more information
– If you need witnesses, please give advance notice and be prepared to gift them at least $25 each. Thank you!
Services at an additional fee:
– Please add mileage and time for ceremonies at a distance, beyond a 20-minute drive from Yachats (examples: Newport, Florence, Heceta Head).
– Wedding rehearsal, double the wedding ceremony fee.
– Pre-marital Soulful Counseling, per hour rate.
– I can not perform a ceremony after alcohol has been served. Alcohol after the ceremony is not an issue. Drunken people will need to leave, or I will need to leave before or during the ceremony.
– I can not perform a ceremony in an area where tobacco smoke is prevalent.
COMMENTS FROM HAPPY COUPLES:
“Thank you for the ceremony. It just flowed so wonderfully. You truly brought a sense of tranquility and love to our ceremony and I’m very happy we found you. Everyone felt the ceremony was lovely and very much “us”.” — Roxanne and Ty
“We just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for us. The beach was beautiful along with the sun setting in the background. We couldn’t have asked for more of a perfect day…we will cherish it forever.” — Stefanie and Nathan
“Thank you again for performing such a beautiful ceremony. It was just what we wanted! We appreciate you being there and were honored to have you marry us!” — Tonya and Kenny
“Thank you for making this moment in our lives so incredibly special! We will definitely recommend you to other couples.” — Chris and Lauren
“Thanks for such a great wedding.” — Mike and Nicole
“My husband and I had a fantastic ceremony in 2008…thank you very much…” — Mellissa and Adam
© 2007-2017 Katrina Wynne, all rights reserved. Nothing herein may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or retransmitted in any media format without express written permission of the author.
Any ad that may appear here is from WordPress and is not endorsed by Katrina Wynne.